Saturday 5 March 2016

Mothers Day

This is my latest card :D ,,,

A Mothers Day Card for my Mum.  The story behind this is ...

1. The Fuschia is my Mums favourite flower
2. The messy cluster of purple/pink flowers - in my head - replicate my Nan's favourite flower - Geranium - or, at least, a particular geranium that Mum had growing in her front garden, from a cutting taken from my Nan's garden
3. I decided a few cards back that I would try and incorporate at least 1 butterfly in each project I did.

Hmmm and here it is <3


Coloured with Prismacolor Premier Pencils.
Digi stamp (Fushia sprite) from Aurora Wings

Skin - White, Eggshell, Light Peach, Peach, Burnt Ochre
Pink Flower - Mulberry, Process Red, Hot Pink, Deco Pink, White
Purple Flower - Violet, Parma Violet, Lilac, White
Greens - Grass Green, Spring Green, Chartreuse, White

Papers and Card from Hobbycraft and stash
Embellishments from Live and Love Crafts and stash

No comments:

Post a Comment